New Approved Volkswagen Integrated Kenwood DRV-410 Dashboard Camera
The Kenwood DRV-410 is a permanently installed solution, approved by Volkswagen. The camera is a push fit onto the bonded windscreen mount and the cable is routed invisibly around the windscreen.
At just £184.60 inc VAT for supply only, or fitted for £210 inc VAT, this dash-cam is great for new or young drivers, families and business users. Some Insurance companies now insist on fitting these devices and you may qualify for insurance discounts.
The Kenwood DRV-410 offers:
- Warranty: 3 years if fitted before delivery of your new Volkswagen or 2 years when retro fitted
- Forward collision: the device detects the distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front and sounds a warning if you don't maintain a safe distance. This operates at 19 mph and faster
- Lane departure: detects the lane your vehicle is driving in and plays a warning if you stray from your current lane. This operates at 37 mph and faster
- Departure delay: in stationary traffic, the device sounds a warning if the vehicle in front of you begins moving, and you're late to begin moving. A warning sound is also output if your vehicle moves backward.
- Full HD recording: the DRV-410 records high-resolution smooth videos at Full HD (1920 x 1080px) while keeping the file size to a minimum with H.264 technology.
- HDR for backlighting: with high dynamic range (HDR) technology, it can record video in dark and bright locations without underexposing or overexposing the image.
- Smooth recording: recording at 27 frames per second creates a natural and progressively smooth video
- Extensive recording function: with latest motion detection technology and its own internal battery, DRV-410 automatically activates and records video when motion is detected near the front of the vehicle. During parking mode, the security indicator will deter car theft or vandalism
- SD Card Included - 16GB
- Built-in GPS: the unit's highly sensitive global positioning system (GPS) receiver checks your location and automatically records driving information in the video such as speed, altitude, longitude, latitude and heading. It also displays your location on Google Maps with a link to the internet when you play the video through the Kenwood Drive Reviewer application
- Built in microphone: To record from inside the vehicle (can be turned off)
- Kenwood Drive Reviewer: this is a PC application for displaying video recorded with the device. The application can be downloaded from the JVC Kenwood website.
Contact your local Breeze parts department for more information or to order: