What to expect at your aftersales appointment
From May, our Commercial Vehicle aftersales departments will be open Monday-Friday, 8 am-6 pm, for essential maintenance, servicing, and MOTs.
Whilst we are still operating under COVID-19 restrictions, it is of paramount importance that our customers and colleagues remain safe and well. As a result, we have adapted some of our normal practices to adhere to social distancing guidelines and provide you with a contact-free service.
We will discuss all our safety measures with you at the time of booking and again 24 hours before your appointment, but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has, please let us know so we can rearrange your booking.
NB: Our passenger car workshop in Poole will also re-open from May - we will post full details of the arrangements for car aftersales appointments soon.
What to expect when you make a van booking:
- We are offering a reduced number of appointments, so our technicians can work at asafe distance in our workshops. Appointments will be staggered to minimise the number of customers on-site at any time
- We are not offering while-you-wait appointments or a customer transport option, however, we will have loan vehicles available
- We will not be offering service washes as part of your booking
- We are now a cashless business - payment by card or BACS will need to be made in advance of collecting your vehicle
What to expect when you arrive at our van centres:
- We won’t ask you to physically sign any paperwork on the day. We will carry out driving license checks in advance and you will not be asked to sign a job card
- There will be a Drop & Go desk inside the front door with envelopes, instructions, and a key dropbox for you to place your keys on arrival
- The floor will be taped to mark the minimum distance from other customers and staff
- A protection kit will be fitted to your vehicle, including seat cover, floormat, steering wheel cover, and gear lever wrap. Before collection, this will be removed by our technician and all contact points wiped with antibacterial spray
- The handover pack will be left in your vehicle with the invoice, EVHC, and Service Check Sheet. Your keys will be wiped and placed in an envelope ready for collection at the Drop & Go desk.
What to expect if you have opted for collection/delivery:
- We will call you when we are about to arrive. We won’t greet you in person – please don’t think we are being impolite!
- The team member collecting/delivering your vehicle will wear gloves and the driver’s seat will have a protective cover. We will thoroughly disinfect all high contact areas including the steering wheel, gear lever, indicators, handbrake, interior and exterior door handles, window controls, seat adjustment controls, rearview mirror, and of course the keys. This will be done with antibacterial wipes or spray. We will remove and dispose of the protective seat cover when we return the vehicle to you.
- We won’t ask you to physically sign any paperwork on the day. We will give you the opportunity to inspect the vehicle – whilst our driver keeps their distance of course - and ask you to provide us with email confirmation that you accept the vehicle and are happy with its condition on delivery.
- We will leave the keys and documentation in an envelope, which we suggest you discard after opening.
If you have any questions, please call our contact centre on 01202 713000.
We can't keep up! As soon as we announce one award for the ID.3,…Read more >