45 year anniversary model release - Golf GTI Clubsport 45!
Special anniversary for the 45th year of the Golf GTI Clubsport!
To celebrate the anniversary, Volkswagen have released a special edition model - the Golf GTI Clubsport 45.
In summer 1976, Volkswagen launched the sporty Golf GTI onto the market, at that point no-one at Volkswagen had any idea that this new model would eventually become the world's most successful compact sports car! 45 years later, we're now celebrating the 45th birthday of the iconic car with this anniversary model.
The standard Golf GTI Clubsport is already distinct from the Golf GTI, with a 55ps increase over the GTI's turbocharged engine and Special Driving Mode for race tracks. The Clubsport 45 is ready to take to the road with even more individual customisation than ever before:
- Striking black roof complete with a black roof spoiler
- Race package - 19" Scottsdale alloy wheels in high-gloss black, narrow accent pinstripe in Tornado Red
- Sport exhaust system & removal of Vmax limiter
- Lettering on the side sill panel and "45" added to the lettering
- IQ.Light LED matrix headlights with red trim strip as with all GTIs.
- GTI lettering on backrests of front premium sports seats
With the new Golf GTI Clubsport 45, Volkswagen is adding a new chapter to the high-performance GTI versions released. In autumn 2020 Volkswagen released the new Golf GTI Clubsport, featuring the first-ever instance of the standard electromechanical front-axle locking differential control integrated into the driving dynamics manager network. This intelligent connection is also on the Clubsport 45 special edition, setting a new benchmark in driving dynamics.
Keep an eye out on our social channels for updates on this exciting new model! We're hoping to see our demonstrator arrive with us in April.
Facebook - @BreezeVolkswagen
Instagram - @breezevolkswagen
We can't keep up! As soon as we announce one award for the ID.3,…Read more >